- Stem-Master also available for the same price.
- Includes 2 revisions, turnaround time is usually 24-48 hours.
- Additional revisions have a cost of $25.
Immersive Audio Mix: $400
- Future-proof your mix with Dolby Atmos spatial audio
- Includes 2 revisions, turnaround time is usually 48-72 hours
- Additional revisions have a cost of $75
Audio Editing/Restoration: $50/hr
- Manual quantizing
- Removal of unwanted noise in recordings
- Archival recording cleanup
Audio Consultation: $50/hr
- Sound design, production, mix or master notes and feedback
- Rig building/planning for studio, guitar, modular or Ableton
CONTACT HERE for bundle/promo rates, production rates or any other questions!
EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE(FOR YOU NERDS OUT THERE)
Your sound will be taken care of with some of the best technology the industry has to offer at the moment. My monitoring system consists of a Universal Audio Apollo X8 which handles AD/DA duties with its elite-class conversion and a pair of ATC monitors known for their crystal clear midrange and extended range.
My mastering signal chain consists of a Terry Audio CEQ6 and an API 2500 for that “finished record” sound followed by some of the best digital software available from brands such as: Softube, Brainworx, DMG, and Universal Audio.
*Masters are certified Apple Digital Masters